- This is a really great post about finding your worth in Jesus, not on Instagram. It's written for parents of teenagers, but I think it applies to everyone. Can I get an Amen?
- These are the best pants I have ever owned. I got them on clearance at Lane Bryant for like 10 bucks, and they're sold out in every Lane Bryant close to here. But for some reason they've never gone on sale online. But I love them SO much that I ordered another pair (in another color) anyway. They are soft and stretchy like a legging, but they look and fit like real pants. That sounds too good to be true, but it's not! A friend of mine did not believe me that they were technically leggings until she awkwardly pulled on my pants to see their stretchiness for herself. (You might order a size down, by the way. They stretch out after you wear them for a few minutes.) And be sure to check Retail Me Not for coupons before you order since they apparently are on clearance no longer.
- One of my friends is reading through The Story, and she really loves it! This book takes all of the Bible and weaves it together into a continuous story. I read some things online about it, and it seems like it is very accurate to the Bible. It includes selections from the NIV Bible with short transitions to connect the reader to the continuing story. So says the book description, anyway. I have the book in my Amazon wish list!
- I never order clothes online. I just can't buy them without trying on first. But Ruche is my only exception. Their dresses are my favorite. (Plus returns are really easy with them if something doesn't fit.) Their inventory changes pretty frequently, so be sure to snatch up this dress before it's gone. It's my favorite from there! (Wear it with some navy leggings. It's a little short.)
- Speaking of Ruche, they have super cute FREE computer wallpapers to download. The April one they had was my favorite so far. It just makes me extra happy every time I turn on my computer. Click over to see the new May wallpaper!
- On a whim one night, I decided to open a shop on Teachers Pay Teachers. (Teachers Pay Teachers is a website where teachers can sell digital documents that you can use for your own classroom.) I had used it a lot to buy (or download free) documents. But there were several random worksheets / documents that I had created for my own classroom. Nothing fancy at all, but still useful things. So I decided to open a shop. Well, miracle of all miracles, some people actually bought my stuff! It blew my mind that I earned 50 bucks in a couple months just from documents I created for my classroom. It's almost like I'm getting paid for nothing. And I'm all for that.
Alrighty, that's all for now!